MorningWood - A Cracked MineCraft Server!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BloodBride's Intrduction! :D

Go down

BloodBride's Intrduction! :D Empty BloodBride's Intrduction! :D

Post  BloodBride Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:36 pm

Hey guys! My IN-game name is BloodBride! I'm one of three owners of the MorningWood MineCraft server - alongside my best friends Shin_Ichi and InvertedNinja. Our hobby (well at-least mine for sure!!) is provide YOU with the most ENJOYABLE MineCraft experince you will ever have! But any ways'... Here's a bit about my personal life!

-My real name is Alexander.
-I absolutly LOVE to sing. It is my God-given passion. Guilty as charged.
-Me and Shin_Ichi are in a band, in-which I sing and play bass guitar. InvertedNinja is our roadie!
-I am very religious. But I will never shove my religion down your throat. Ever.
-On that note, BloodBride is a referance to Jesus.. (We the Bride of Christ, He shed His blood..)
-I am a troll. The biggest of the three. I think... XD
-I love to gain more knowledge. On any subject. The more I know, the better I feel.
-I have a wonderful girl-friend, which I have been dating for a year. She keeps me smiling.
-I honestly don't have many friends, but it's because I don't like to mingle with the ignorance that seems to float around me.
-The friend's I do keep are the best friends a man could ever have.

If you EVER need ANYTHING, contact me. Even if it's not about MineCraft and you just want someone to talk to, hit-me-up. I'll be more than happy to help/be there/be your friend! Very Happy

----BloodBride
BloodBride
BloodBride
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum