MorningWood - A Cracked MineCraft Server!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glitch and exploit reporting topic on the forums.

4 posters

Go down

Glitch and exploit reporting topic on the forums. Empty Glitch and exploit reporting topic on the forums.

Post  Prototype001 Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:01 pm

I should go ahead and explain this. I didn't want to post it on the server suggestions because that's for the server, not the forums.

Glitch reporting- For those of you that have been here a while, you remember what happened with the breaking into chests exploit right? People lost items (including me.) Had this been reported sooner, there might have been less or even no items lost.

My idea was, if you find a glitch that allows you to do something that's normally blocked (like breaking blocks in protected areas (or God forbid breaking into chests) you post a message on the forum that only you, owners, and maybe Ops can see. You explain the glitch, what it does, how to do it (if you know how) if it's been used and by whom.

If the glitch is confirmed, maybe you can get something nice for being honest. Smile

This is mainly for blood, shin and inverted to read and consider, but if you like it please support. Very Happy
Prototype001
Prototype001

Back to top Go down

Glitch and exploit reporting topic on the forums. Empty Re: Glitch and exploit reporting topic on the forums.

Post  InvertedNinja Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:00 am

^^^^This guy right cheer is going places!
InvertedNinja
InvertedNinja
Owner
Owner

http://submarino-amarillo.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Glitch and exploit reporting topic on the forums. Empty Ive got one

Post  Murrp Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:00 am

When i was on, i was a Mod. And mods had /invsee. what i figured out was that you could do /invsee [player] to a person with like diamonds or something valuable , take the diamonds, put them in a chest, and do it agian, so this was basically a dupe glitch that i found on my own, You guys should remove it so people dont get dupe happy. Smile -Murp
Murrp
Murrp

Back to top Go down

Glitch and exploit reporting topic on the forums. Empty Re: Glitch and exploit reporting topic on the forums.

Post  Shin_Ichi Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:29 am

I like it! People can report glitches in the reports section Very Happy
Shin_Ichi
Shin_Ichi
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down